October 2, 2023
Tell the County: “Don’t Waive Forest Laws at Glebe Heights!”
Thank you to the over 550 people who signed on to our comments to save the forest at Glebe Heights from development. Our voices were heard! We are grateful to Anne Arundel County for considering our comments and withholding approval of the proposed sketch plans once again. But, our work is not done yet!
There is a new request to waive forest protection laws for this property.
We need your help again!
- Click on the link below and Select “Development Projects.”
- Select “Submittal Process for Subdivision.”
- Select “Residential.”
- Select “Unknown Address” for property information.
- Write in the subject field, “Don’t Waive Forest Laws at Glebe Heights!”
- And leave a personal story about how important that forest is for our rivers.